6 SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR SMALL CLOSET
maximize your small space with these organizer tips
1. Utilize the backs of doors for additional storage— this is a great place for extra shoe storage, a hanging jewelry organizer, or hooks.
2. When organizing shoes on a shoe rack, organize pairs with one facing forward, and the other facing backwards— you’ll eliminate the wasted space created when two shoes face the same direction.
3. Think vertically with your space. Your closet may have unused storage space above your top, closet shelf— which is the perfect place to organize extra shoes (especially tall boots) and suitcases.
4. Purchase a small, folding stool to access hard-to-reach upper shelves.
5. Maximize hanging storage by adding a second rod, below your existing rod.
6. Select furniture that serves multiple, functional purposes.